12 Ways To Maximize Corner Spaces In Your Children’s Bedrooms
Organizing, utilizing space and decorating all come hand in hand and are often fun and exciting especially when it comes to children’s bedrooms. The only exception comes when those two walls meet, and that corner is created. Deciding what to do in the catch-all space is key to a clean and organized bedroom. Enjoy these 20 Ways To Maximize Corner Spaces In Children’s Bedrooms to create that special place for your angels.
1. Computer Desk-A corner computer desk makes great use of the space and offers children a place to do homework, play games and keep electronics neat and orderly.
Calico Designs 55120 Study Corner Desk, Blue
– Multipurpose desk for writing, laptop or computer use
– Main top: 46″w x 23.5″d, Top shelf: 46″w x 15.5″d, – Bottom shelf: 43″w x 23.5″d
– Laminated wood desk with powder coated steel frame for durability
– 4 floor levelers for stability
2. Bookshelves-Corner Bookshelves can maximize corner spaces in children’s bedroom. They offer a great place for books, magazines and similar materials.
Delta Children Disney Mickey Mouse Kids
Adorable Corner Adjustable Bookshelf Organizer
See Pricing and Reviews here!
Gift Mark Corner Unit Bookcase, Natural, 36″
– Children’s Corner Bookcase offers Your Child the Perfect space to Store Books and Projects.
– Child’s Bookcase is Made of an Easy to Paint or Finish for That “Personal” Touch.
– Easy To Assemble
3. Benches– Corner benches offer a great option to the normal use of a corner space. Often used as a reading place for older kids, a corner bench can be any length and a great escape for children’s bedrooms.
Walker Corner Bench, 20″Hx30″Wx30″D, WHITE
– 20″H x 30″W x 30″D., Seat depth: 16″.
– Assembly required.
– Storage space
Click to see more images and pricing
4. Corner Shelves-There are never enough shelves in a kid’s room. With all their prized possessions, shelves are a great corner space option.
Shelving Solution Corner Wall Shelf, Set of 2 (Modern White)
– Made of MDF & Laminate
– White color to fit any décor, A pack of 2 Shelves
– No visible connectors or hanging hardware, All hardware included
– Dimensions: 16.3″ x 8.1″ x 1.75″, Side length:16.3″ x 11.6″ x 11.6″
– Notice: The shelf comes with brackets, and only fit for Right Angle corner of 90 degrees.
5. Corner Toy Hammock – Go ahead; get this unqiue triangle shaped toy holder. It’s a neat idea and a treasure trove for children.
Jumbo Toy Hammock -2PACK
– Organize stuffed animals with this white, mesh toy hammock.
– The elastic binding can expand up to 5.5 feet
– Depending on the size of the items, the toy hammock can accommodate 30 or more stuffed animals.
Click to see more information and pricing
6. Entertainment Center – An entertainment center keeps their television, Blu-Ray player, CD Players, and more all together. In a neat fashion, children, kids and teenagers alike will easily find all their electronic needs in one place.
Naples corner entertainment credenza
-Made of hardwood solids and engineered wood
-Features cable accessible open storage and two cabinets with two adjustable shelves
-Comes with multi-step white finish
-Measures 49-5/8-inch width by 20-inch depth by 32-inch height
7. Corner Cabinet– Unique and interesting, a corner cabinet is an attractive and practical addition to any child’s bedroom.
RiverRidge Ashland Collection – Corner Cabinet – Gray
– Two front door feature beadboard styling for a classic look
– Curved top on backboards add Style and protections for items Displayed on top shelf
– Includes one bottom shelf behind cabinet doors
– Anchors to wall for added stability
– Available in white and Gray
8. Corner Tent– A dream staycation. A private island or a princess’ castle – only limited by the imagination!
Premium Mosquito Net, Dome Princess Bed Canopy Cotton Cloth Kids Play Tent
– Made of high quality cotton cloth, easy to install. Mounts quickly with included hardware
– Weight: 1kg, product size: height: 2.4m; upper part: 60cm; lower part: 1.4m
– Machine washable
9. Corner Lamps– Maximize and release dresser and alternate floor space by utilizing corner lamps in children’s room. They will not only give softer overall light; they do a great job of highlighting any scary corners.
– Weighs only 3.7 pounds,stands just OVER SIX FEET TALL with weighted foot structure that prevents tipping
– Includes two 7 Watt power saving LED light so that you will never have to replace a bulb while saving money.
– Full 3 year warranty
10. Corner Bunk Beds– Talk about maximizing the corner space in a child’s bedroom, if you are dealing with multiple children, corner bunk beds offer up to four times the bed space.
Discovery World Furniture – Honey Mission Staircase Bunk Bed Twin/Full with 3-Drawer Storage
– Solid Pine Construction. Lasts Years
– Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission’s ASTM F1427 Safety Standards to Protect Your Child
– All Edges Sanded with 220 Grit Paper for a Smooth, Sharp Corner Free, and Splinter Free Finish
– Metal to Metal Connections, all Lead Tested and Lead Free
Click for more info and pricing
11. Chair – Simple and easy, a chair placed in the corner offers a place to sit and relax, get dressed, read or just a place to spend those time-outs.
Carolina Accents Makenzie Corner Chair, Ash
– Overall: 29. 5″W x 29. 5″D x 31″H
– Available in: Natural, Light Ash and Graphite
– Covered in durable, easy-to-clean 100-percent polyester fabric
– Sturdy all-wood frame
– Solid wood espresso finish legs
Click here for more information and pricing
12. Art Center– A legal place where children can handle their art. Handmade, bought or otherwise, this is the trouble-free zone where no rules are broken…
Displays2go Height-Adjustable Children’s Easel with 2 Fabric Storage Bags, Wood
– Height-adjustable design grows with your child; Changes from 50″ to 55″h
– Two Sides! Black board for chalk and white board for wet-erase markers (not included.)
– 2 fabric storage bins keep tools close by and easily accessible
– Paper roll included for drawing with pens, pencils, crayons or paint
Creating and maximizing the dreaded corner space in children’s bedrooms has never been easier. With the wide interests of today’s youth, the possibilities are endless. Take into account the likes of your child and incorporate that into the style, décor, and choice and you are sure to be their favorite in no time at all with these twenty ways to maximize corner spaces in your children’s bedrooms.