Delta Children Oakley Nursery Glider Swivel Rocker Chair
- FULL RANGE OF MOTION: Chair features gentle glide, rocking motion and soothing 360-degree swivel
- SMOOTH GLIDE: Durable steel mechanisms ensure quiet movements as you glide, rock and swivel with your baby | STURDY BUILD: Sturdy wood frame provides stability | Removable cushion for easy cleaning | Tested for safety and expertly crafted for durability
- SUPER COMFORTABLE: Armrests and seat cushion are thickly padded for comfort | Foam seat cushion with pocketed coil support ensures lasting comfort
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Available in Grey Plaid and Black Plaid | Upholstered in easy-to-clean fabric |Perfect for the nursery, living room, bedroom or man cave
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 32.25"W x 36"D x 37.75"H | Seat Back Dimensions: 24.5 inches (H) x 28 inches (W) | Seat Dimensions: 21.25 inches [W], 21.75 inches [D], & 18.25 inches [floor to seat top]
Million Dollar Baby Classic Alden Swivel Glider
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified:This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.It helps reduce indoor air pollution and chemical exposure to ensure the health and safety of your home and family
- EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- HIGH BACK: Lay back and rest your head with ease. Our high back gives you the neck support to lean back and recline comfortably.
- BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so our upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants. This product is Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free and meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements.
- EASY SET UP: No assembly required.
Evolur Raleigh Basic Glider | Recliner| Rocker
- RELAXATION AND COMFORT, UNLIMITED: With an ergonomic backrest support, multiple reclining positions, comfortable side rests, 360° swivel and smooth gliding and rocking motions, the Raleigh is designed to provide full comfort to your body
- TOOL FREE ASSEMBLY AND EASY TO USE RECLINING MECHANISM: Setting up the Raleigh is easy and requires NO TOOLS. Simply push back against the backrest for a comfortable recline. Use the easy-to-reach lever to control the footrest.
- BEAUTIFUL FINISHES FOR EVERY ROOM: It comes in four sophisticated colors: a calm Fawn, a sophisticated Grey, a pleasing Light Blue, and a charming Lilac. Finishes that will blend seamlessly into your nursery, bedroom or study
- STRONG BUILD: The Raleigh has a solid metal base that easily supports 360-degree swivel rotation and gliding capabilities. It is covered with an easy-to-clean durable polyester fabric with foam filling, and has convenient side pockets
- KEY SPECS: The Raleigh weighs 80.5 lbs and has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. Product dimensions are 30″ L x 29.5″ W x 40″ H inches. It meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and has 6 months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Delta Children Blair Slim Nursery Glider Swivel Rocker Chair
- Chair Dimensions: 26.5"W x 31.5"D x 36"H | Seat Dimensions: 19.25"W x 23.25"D x 19.75"H | Backrest Height: 22" | Seat Cushion: 5.5" thick
- Whisper quiet, gentle glide motion with 360-degree swivel action
- Sturdy wooden frame and durable steel mechanisms to ensure soothing, quiet movements
- Armrests are thickly padded for comfort
- Easy-to-clean woven fabric and removable cushion for easy maintenance. Spot clean with mild soap and water
Flamaker Rocking Chair Recliner Chair with Massage and Heating 360 Degree Swivel
- [Rocking and Reclining] It features 360 degree swivel function for your casually sitting or reclining in the chair, you can rock back and forth while having chats with friends or watching films. You can also recline and stretch your body with a pull buckle at side, and the footrest can be extended and retracted, for your ultimate lounging experience. It is suitable for living room and recreation room use.
- [Massage and Heating] The four points massage (back, lumbar, thigh, leg) with five adjustable modes and two intensity options, offers you a full body vibrating massage at your own home. It has heating function on lumbar part while massaging, which will be good for your waist pressure relief and blood circulation, taking away the stress and tiredness. Also, there is timer function in15/30/60 minutes which is convenient for you to set massaging time.
- [Elegant Style and User-friendly] It comes with soft fabric surface in elegant color, smooth lines in design, wide seating space and overstuffed cushions, makes it a very comfortable chair for the family use, and the slightly raised headrest can well support your neck when you recline in it. There are two pockets and cup holders at side, for your convenient to store remote controls or magazines, and have a drink at hand. If you drop water on it, it is easy to wipe with a clean dry or damp cloth.
- [Superior Material] The chair is made of good quality material, it has thick cushions padded with high-density sponges, which is supportive when sit in the chair but yet very comfortable, it has soft fabric surface with nice finish and stitching, and it is breathable and wear resistant. The metal frame is made of sturdy material, it can well support the weight and durable in use.
- [Assembly and Customer Service] It takes only several steps to assemble the chair, with instruction manual inside and no extra tools are needed. Please feel free to contact us if you have a question, we will offer professional customer service and technical support to all of our customers.
7 Tips For Choosing A Rocking Chair
American fondness for rocking chairs
If you answer yes to any one of these questions, then you are not alone. A growing number of Americans either own a rocking chair which has become a member of the family or think of buying one.
Rocking chairs began to appear in the late 1700s when someone ingeniously thought of adding skates or rockers to the bottoms of adult furniture, similar to a child’s rocking cradle or rocking horse.
Since then, owning a rocking chair has become a distinctly American proccupation, with most Americans, including some of America’s famous presidents, showing great fondness for their rocking chairs – whether they be the elegant American designer Sam Maloof creations with the elongated curved runners or the homely white wicker rocking chair that usually has been with the family for more than 30 years.
But how do you choose a good rocking chair. Below are some tips on how to choose a rocking chair that is right for you.
Tips on how to choose a rocking chair
1. The first thing to ask yourself is where are you going to put your rocking chair? If indoors by the fireplace or the family room, you can choose a cushioned or timber rocking chair made of light maple or yellowish oak. Or if outdoors in your garden or front porch, you can choose a sweetly-scented cedar, a painted brazilian cherry wood or teakwood durable enough to withstand the elements.
2. A very important priority in rocking chairs is comfort. Rocking chairs have been used for therapeutic purposes – John F Kennedy’s rocking chair being a famous example. It is said that President Kennedy found hours and hours of relief for his bad back from this Appalachian oak rocker which has a steam-bent curved backrest and woven seat made of Malaysian rattan.
Answering the following questions may help you to judge whether the rocking chair you are choosing will give you the level of comfort that you need.
– Does the rocking chair provide seating comfort and support?
– Is the chair set low enough for comfortable elbow support?
– Are the armrests wide enough to rest your arms and provide the right balance?
– Do the seat and back offer both firmness and flexibility?
– Do the seats slant downward to fit the whole back while supporting the lower back?
3. Is the rocker pitched correctly? In layman’s terms, does the rocking chair provide a smooth and even rocking motion without tipping, even when you are in the reclining position? Or does it feel like you are about to flip backwards when you are rocking? Does a single push keep the rocking chair rocking for a few minutes or does it stop after onlya few seconds?
4. Was the rocking chair constucted using techniques that have been proven to result in stronger and more durable rocking chairs that can withstand everyday use? Some of these techniques include construction without glue, interlocking joinery and the famous Maloof technique of using seven laminated strips of wood to strengthen each of the long, elegant skis that are used in his rocking chair designs.
5. What style of rocking chair will fit your decor? Do you want an upholstered rocking chair or do you want to see the timber’s natural woodgrain enlivened by an oil finish? Do you want charming white wicker chair or casual rattan? How do you want your the back of your rocking chair – traditional ladder back horizontal slats, vertical slats or woven cane? Do you want it stained, oiled, varnished or painted?
6. How much do you want to spend for your rocking chair? Whatever your budget, there seems to be a rocking chair for everyone’s fancy – whether its the $20,000 Sam Maloof with a two-year waiting list for the ultimate in rocking chair experience or the vintage white wicker rocking chair you’ve just bid successfully on ebay for $20, or somewhere in between.
7. And last but not least, do you want your rocking chair shipped to you assembled or are you handy with tools and don’t mind assembling it yourself if you can save some money?
I hope these tips will make it easier to find the rocking chair that’s just right for you – whether you’re the couch potato looking for a more comfortable seat in front of your favorite TV sitcom, the delighted parent of a newly-born baby or the urban worker trying to relax in the evening after dinner with a book or the quietness of the night by the front porch.