Is basketball a necessity? Not at all. And over the past few months we’ve seen what is really important as we’ve worked together to support those who are risking their lives day by day in the forefront of the coronavirus epidemic. We’ve also seen people do the best they can to continue providing for their loved ones through the challenges that has befallen many in the world. So, basketball is NOT a necessity. But what it does amazingly well, is allow us to find some enjoyment again. And with basketball coming back, why not jump on your bean bag and watch it on the BIG screen! Here are the best 75 inch Alexa compatible smart TVs around:
(but click here if you’re looking for a short throw projector)
Samsung Q70 Series 75-Inch Smart TV
Flat QLED 4K UHD HDR
This 75 inch Samsung Q70 Series features full array backlighting which brings you gorgeous blacks and radiant whites within scenes, plus an intelligent 4K processor that upscales the picture and optimizes every scene for an optimal Samsung 4K TV picture.
Powered by Quantum dots, experience the 4x resolution of Full HD 1080p HDTV with over a billion shades of color, enabling you to discover what you’ve been missing.
The Quantum Processor 4K technology instantly upscales content to 4K-level picture quality, even from non-native 4K sources, which reduces banding, macro-blocking and artifacts often found when content is compressed before streaming.
This Samsung smart TV also blends in with your home décor, an ingenious Ambient Mode allows you to customize the screen with a plethora of images for a perfectly natural effect, including photos, artwork and even décor patterns and lighting that complement your lifestyle.
The Q70 Series also include many smart features such as Bixby voice command, OneRemote, an on-screen universal guide, SmartThings home appliance and device control, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more.
- Your purchase includes One Samsung Q70 Series 75-Inch Smart TV, Flat QLED 4K UHD HDR - 2019 Model, One Remote TM1950C with batteries, Power Cable and User Manual
- TV Dimensions: Without Stand – 66" W x 37.8" H x 2.4" D .With Stand 66" W x 41.3" H x 14.2" D. Product Weight – 78.7 lb. Screen Size – 74.5" Measured Diagonally
- Mini Wall & VESA (400 x 400) mount compatibility. Dolby Sound and Woofer included, Output (RMS) – 40W & Speaker Type – 2.1CH
- Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- Inputs/outputs: HDMI – 4. USB – 2. Ethernet (LAN) and Optical Digital Audio Out Included
TCL 75S425 75 Inch 4K UHD
HDR Smart Roku TV
This 4-Series 4K TCL Roku TV delivers stunning Ultra HD picture quality with 4x the resolution of Full HD for detail and enhanced clarity, as well as endless entertainment with thousands of streaming channels TV.
High dynamic range (HDR) technology delivers bright and extremely accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience. In addition, your favorite HD shows, movies, and sporting events are upscaled to near Ultra HD resolution with 4K Upscaling.
The simple, intuitive interface allows simple, seamless access to over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, your cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, and other devices eliminating the need to flip through multiple inputs or complicated menus.
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant | Dual-band Wi-Fi & Ethernet port
- TV Dimensions | Without Stand – 66.1" W x 38" H x 3.5" D | With Stand – 66.1" W x 40.7" H x 15.9" D | Stand Separation distance – 62.3” | Refresh rate – 120 Hz CMI | Wall mount – 200 millimeter x 200 millimeter VESA | Panel resolution – 3840 x 2160
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Inputs/outputs: HDMI – 3 | USB – 1 | Ethernet – 1 | RF Input – 1 | SPDIF Digital Audio Optical – 1 | Audio Output Headphone – 1 | AV Input – Composite Video + L&R Audio In
SAMSUNG 75-inch Class Crystal
UHD TU-8000 Series
4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in
Experience your favorite movies and shows on a vibrant, stunning 4K UHD screen with this Samsung Class Crystal UHD smart TV. The equipped Universal Guide helps you to surf smoothly and select content. Everything you watch is automatically upscaled magnificently into 4K for stunningly vivid color and detail.
The sleek, elegant, and minimalistic design draws you into the screen from any angle helping you to see what’s on the TV, not the TV.
Quickly access favorite content, get answers, and even control your TV and other connected devices around your home by choosing your favorite voice assistant, Alexa and Google Assistant and more. Just ask Alexa or your chosen voice assistant to change the channel, search for movies, play music, control smart home devices, get sports updates and more.
- Purchase Includes: One 75-inchSmart TV, Remote (with battery), Power Cable and User Manual
- Dimensions Without Stand (W x H x D): 65.9" x 37.7" x 2.4"; With Stand (W x H x D): 65.9" x 41.3" x 13.4"; Product Weight Without Stand: 45.4 pounds; Product Weight With Stand: 46.1 pounds
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Sony X800H 75 Inch TV: 4K
Ultra HD Smart LED TV
with HDR and Alexa Compatibility
Step into a new world of 4K HDR color, contrast and clarity with Sony X800H 75″ TV. See beautiful pictures, rich with real world detail and texture, powered by our 4K HDR processor X1.
With the TRILUMINOS Display, enjoy expanded, vivid color with the for a more true-to-life picture. Experience Content appears with lifelike motion with Motionflow XR technology.
This Sony Android TV makes life smart with access to your favorite content and smart home devices. Connect Alexa to your compatible Sony TV to stream smart camera feeds with your voice. You can also ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, and more and see it all on your Sony TV.
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Stream smart camera feeds with your voice. Through an Alexa enabled device, just ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, turn up the volume, and more
LG Nano 8 Series 75SM8670PUA TV, 75″ 4K
UHD Smart LED NanoCell
This 75 inch LG NanoCell TV is the closest thing to being at the game or front and center at the theater. With Nano Accuracy it keeps every play looking lifelike, and Nano Color paints every scene in a spectrum of color.
LG’s α7 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor is at the center of intelligent enhancements of your images which enriches your content. Local Dimming illuminates your favorite scenes by controlling light levels. Picture and sound are elevated with premium Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
AirPlay let’s you do it all. Watch. Listen. Share. This technology allows you to share movies and more to your Iphone, Ipad and Mac. You can even play music on every LG AI TV and other AirPlay compatible speakers.
This LG AI TV is the world’s most intelligent TV with LG ThinQ AI and the voice control of the Google Assistant* and Alexa are built in for entertainment and home control. Invite the neighbors and they may never leave. *Service limited to certain languages. Some features require 3rd party service
- Your purchase includes One LG Nano 8 Series 75SM8670PUA TV, 75" 4K UHD Smart LED NanoCell, 2019 model, one Magic Control with batteries, One power cable, and User Manual
- TV Dimensions: Without Stand – 66.3" W x 38.3" H x 2.6" D. With Stand – 66.3” W x 41.1" H x 14.6" D
- Audio: 2.2 Channel Speaker System and Dolby Atmos compatibility
- Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.VESA Mounting (W x H):600 x 400
- Connectivity: HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2) – 4 (2 rear, 2 side). HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) – ARC (HDMI 2). USB Ports (v 2.0) – 3 (1 rear, 2 side). RF Connection Input (Antenna/Cable) – 1 (rear)
The nice thing about 75″ televisions are that they are the perfect centerpiece for our entertainment room. With a size that big, no matter the amount of visitors at your home, they will all be able to have a good view of the screen. But if 75″ is to much check out the best 37″ smart TVs around.
Once considered exclusive to the richest and most privileged, today a huge 75-inch TV is within reach for most consumers. In fact, 70 inches is the fastest growing area of television sales, including the best 80-inch televisions. TVs are getting bigger every year, and manufacturers are exploring the possibility of a 75-inch TV, which is still an outlier. A real home theater system must have at least a 70-inch screen and a 60-inch monitor, not a 50-inch monitor.
Even if you have the space, a 75-inch TV is expensive and not ideal for a home theater system. The TV size can jump up to 70 inches or even 80 inches for those who want a wider viewing angle but not for the average consumer.
Good 70-inch plus TVs are available on the budget of lesser-known brands such as LG, Sony and Samsung. If you’re looking for a more expensive 70-inch TV with a wider viewing angle, you might want to stick with brands like Hisense.
Light emissions also help to enhance the black, and the contrast between the white and black areas of the screen and the colour contrast is impressive. This edition provides the best 75-inch TV for games that many gamers want, especially those looking for a good 75-inch TV for games. This edition is in the program, but not the only one of its kind in its class.
Almost all TVs that are 65 inches or larger use 4K resolution, and 75-inch and 70-inch TVs tend to offer similar features and technologies, but the big difference is how much the slight size improvement affects the viewing experience. The image quality was shockingly clear and crisp without pixels, with a very good contrast ratio and a good portion of color contrast. The color palette and contrast between the white and black areas are also very detailed, which allows a much better experience from a normal distance.
If you have the budget and want a good 75 inch TV, I would not hesitate to buy a Q900R 8K QLED TV. If you’re looking for a really big TV, take a look at the best 75-inch TVs, because they really do bring a big screen to a medium-sized living room and may even be just what you need in a larger living area. PC monitor uses a large TV that can comfortably meet all the above criteria from a long distance and is perfect for large entertainment rooms. However, if you want to sit in a room where you can sit comfortably, with a 75 inch TV, I would recommend you sit in an open space with plenty of natural light and a comfortable couch or chair.
If you’re after one of the best 75-inch TVs, but don’t fancy the 8K model, you might want to consider the LG CX – OLED. LCDs are the cheaper option between the two, and you’ll still pay the OLED price for its size.
With a price tag around a grand piano, the LG 75UM7570PUD is an extremely affordable 75-inch TV, and it doesn’t save corners for the sake of its budget. At 77 inches, there is no reason to believe that you are lucky enough to spend a few hundred on an LG TV. B9, but preferring the smaller size, this 4K Ultra HD TV is still a huge value.
It is one of the few TVs of this size that offers an incredibly responsive refresh rate of 120 Hz. HDR technology is a key element of any UHD TV in 2017 and is also a key component of the high-end performance of the LG 75UM7570PUD.
QLED and OLED televisions are on the rise and they are becoming the new standard that is moving forward. Equipped with LG’s new Quantum X technology P-series, it looks like pretty much any LCD or LED TV we’ve seen lately, but at 75 inches it will look even more impressive. TV will be an 8K UHD TV with LG QLED technology, which we will probably find in the 2020s on the market. Smart TV and make it a good TV as it was, with its high-end performance and advanced technology.
Many of the best TV reports on cnet come from OLED, but not all are available in sizes as large as this set. There are many key models and not every good OLED TV is also available with the new Quantum X technology in a size of 75 inches.