Best Selling Lego Millennium Falcon Builder Kits
LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Millennium Falcon 75192 Expert Building Kit
- Defend the Galaxy and build the largest LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon to date! The perfect set for adult Star Wars fans and expert builders, This starship will inspire hours of play recreating the films or can be displayed as a collectible toy model
- The Millennium Falcon is built with 7,541 pieces and includes two crews of minifigures - 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO, plus 3 Star Wars Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, and engineering station with turning minifigure seat, Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console and 2 escape Pod hatches
- Exterior features include detailed removable hull panels, lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes
- Measures over 8 inches (21cm) high, 33 inches (84cm) long and 22 inches (56cm) wide Builders can slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon and turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decorations
LEGO Star Wars Solo: A Star Wars Story Kessel Run
Millennium Falcon 75212 Building Kit and Starship Model Set
- Give your kids the best adventure in the Galaxy when they build the legendary Kessel Run Millennium Falcon from Solo: A Star Wars Movie! Boys and girls will love recreating their favorite Star Wars scenes with this fun, detailed starship toy
- This starship is built with 1414 pieces and includes 6 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Qi’ra, Lando Calrissian, Quay Tolsite, a Kessel Operations Droid, plus a DD-BD droid, This set also includes Star Wars blaster weapons, and electrobinoculars
- Roleplay exciting Star Wars action scenes with the detachable canopy, spring-loaded shooters, and detachable escape craft, This space model also includes opening hull plates for easy access and tons of cool accessories like weapons and repair tools
- This LEGO Star Wars Kessel Run Millennium Falcon Building Kit recreates the iconic starship from the 2018 film, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and is compatible with all LEGO Star Wars building toys.
- The Kessel Run Millennium Falcon measures over 4 inches (11cm) high, 18 inches (48cm) long and 11 inches (30cm) wide, It fits perfectly into any Star Wars collection, This Star Wars toy allows kids to recreate their favorite scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story
LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon
75257 Starship Model Building Kit
- Inspire fans with a true icon of the LEGO Star Wars universe – the Millennium Falcon! This model starship building set is perfect addition to any Star Wars collection.
- Set the scene for epic adventures with 7 LEGO Star Wars characters action figures: Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, C-3PO and Boolio minifigures, plus fan-favorite D-O and BB-8 LEGO figures.
- This Millennium Falcon model set has loads of details to impress fans of any age, including rotating top and bottom gun turrets, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit.
- This brick-built Corellian freighter model from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie also includes opening top panels for easy access to the detailed interior.
- With 1,351 pieces, this cool 3D LEGO building toy for boys and girls aged 9+ packs so much detail into its over 5-inch (14cm) high, 17-inch (44cm) long and 12-inch (32cm) wide starship form.
LEGO STAR WARS Millennium Falcon 75105
- Build the famous Millennium Falcon, featuring detachable cockpit, dual spring-loaded shooters and detailed interior
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Han Solo, Chewbacca, Rey, Finn, Tasu Leech, Kanjiklub gang member and BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 5” high, 18” long and 12” wide
LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965
- Straight from the Death Star escape scene of Episode IV: A New Hope
- Includes 6 mini-figures: Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Ben Kenobi, Princess Leia Organa and Darth Vader
- Millennium Falcon features opening hull, detailed interior, twin flick missiles, rotating laser cannons and detachable cockpit cover
- 3 lightsabers, 3 blasters and 1 crossbow also included
- 1254 pieces total
Bonus: Lego Star Wars Imperial Destroyer Building Kit
LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope Imperial Star Destroyer 75252 Building Kit
- Build and display the Devastator, a LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series; a giant of a model from Star Wars: A New Hope that collectors will love to own!
- The Imperial Star Destroyer model includes a display stand, informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures with weapons for a truly authentic galactic civil war collector's item
- This incredible set also includes a buildable scale model of the Tantive IV that fans will instantly recognize from the opening scenes of the very first Star Wars movie!
- The amazing LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Imperial Star Destroyer model is a challenging building experience and a great holiday and birthday gift for serious LEGO brick and Star Wars fans ages 16+
- This 4,784-piece collectible on its display stand measures over 17” (44cm) high, 43” (109cm) long and 26” (66cm) wide; in other words, it's HUGE!
Completing Your Millennium Falcon Lego Building Kit
If you are a Star Wars fan, then you most probably have heard of the Millennium Falcon Lego building kit. It is the most popular vehicle in the world of science fiction. This building kit is a great source of fun, but can, however, present such a huge challenge when it comes to building all the bricks.
And, even more challenging to build is the recently invented Millennium Falcon Lego series. This 2017 version has a total of 7,541 pieces of bricks, which is 2,346 pieces more than the former. Sometimes, all that is required in order to successfully build the kit is to simply click several random bricks together. However, most of the time is when a person is required to follow all the instructions.
Since the Millennium Falcon Lego building kit consists of thousands of pieces, the instruction manual accompanied is usually very detailed. Therefore, following this manual step by step may prove to be quite difficult. Even worse is when one piece gets lost under the furniture or is misplaced by a kid.
So, how can you successfully complete building a Millennium Falcon Lego kit? This article provides suggestions that can help you do just that. Read on!
10 Tips To Successfully Completing Your Millennium Falcon Lego Building Kit
However tough and challenging building a Millennium Falcon Lego kit is, it is not an impossible task. The following are some 10 tips that can help you successfully complete your Millennium Falcon Lego building kit;
1.) Make Enough Space for Building the Kit
Since the Millennium Falcon Lego is a very massive kit, it can take up a lot of space. More so, the building process may require you to regularly move the kit/ pieces of bricks from one area of the room to another, which also calls for a large enough space.
Therefore, when you decide to embark on your building project, first ensure that you have enough space for the kit. You could set aside a specific room in the house for this project. Alternatively, you can clear a particular space in your house to make enough building space foe the Millennium Falcon Lego kit. This second option is especially recommended if your apartment is limited in space.
Also, note that the space that you set aside for building your kit should be used specifically for this project throughout the building process. Making enough space for building the Millennium Falcon Lego kit ensures that the bags, pieces of bricks and other associated building materials can be easily moved around.
More so, having enough space to build your kit reduces the risk for misplacing any pieces of bricks, which could lead to your wasting a lot of time looking for missing pieces, or even the failure to complete building the kit. Therefore, when you make enough space to build your Falcon Lego kit, you have higher chances of completing your building process in no time.
2.) Sort the Brick Pieces First
In the newer version of the Millennium Falcon Lego building kit, the additional 2,346 brick pieces add to the uniqueness of the ship. These have been designed with more colors, additional features, different sizes, and other smaller, yet accurate details which differentiate it from its predecessor.
Therefore, the very first thing that you should do before starting the building project is to sort the brick pieces. These brick pieces can be sorted depending on the specific features which make them unique, such as their colors and sizes. Put those bricks with the same colors together, those with the same sizes, and so on for other similar characteristics.
Grouping similar brick pieces together is a very important step to a successful completion of a Millennium Falcon Lego kit. When similar pieces of bricks are grouped together, it becomes easier to track down the needed pieces. The easier the required pieces are tracked down, the faster the Falcon Lego kit is completed.
3.) Open A Bag at a Time
The box package of the Millennium Falcon Lego kit consists of several different bags. Each of these bags contain a high number of bricks designed for use in particular steps for the building process.
Opening all the bags at once would provide you with a large magnitude of bricks. This, in turn, would cause you to get confused on which bricks to use and at what step. Therefore, always make sure to open one bag at a time.
The construction of the Millennium Falcon Lego kit is modular, which means that every chapter of the instruction manual puts focus on a single particular component of the set. Hence, opening one bag at a time not only helps to keep the pieces organized, but also makes it easier to find the required pieces.
By opening a bag at a time, you will be able to complete each section quite easily and at a shorter time duration. After you are done with the section, you can then open the next bag.
4.) Pay Attention to the Instructions
Each of the Millennium Falcon Lego building kit comes with an instruction manual. Following that the building process is quite lengthy and complicated, the instruction manuals tend to be too detailed. It is no wonder, then, that the instruction manual of this building kit is a huge book, and can prove to be too boring to read at times.
However, reading and following the instructions in the manual can do a lot to help a person successfully build their Millennium Falcon Lego kit. And, don’t just read the instructions; pay attention to each detail. This is important because, there is a possibility that you could misread instructions, leading to your not completing the kit. So, ensure that you’ve read the instructions exactly as they are in the manual, then follow them to the latter.
It is also highly recommended that when building your Millennium Falcon Lego kit, set it just right in front of you. You should sit the book at an area that is close to you. Otherwise, placing the book at an area that is further away from you could result to you straining your eyes too much.
Following the instruction manual of the kit will not only help you to successfully complete the building kit, but will also ensure that you complete the entire project within the shortest time possible.
5.) Building the Cockpit Section
One of the bits that the higher percentage of people find most confusing and challenging to build is the cockpit. In the instruction manual of the Millennium Falcon Lego kit, the cockpit bit is usually step 286.
In order to ensure a successful completion of the cockpit section, first pick that which you have built from step 285. Then, on your one hand, hold this steadily and upright. Using your other free hand, place the front brick piece loosely on the already built structure that you are holding on your hand.
So as to fit the loose piece of brick properly, press the center stud in a gentle manner, until the piece of brick clicks into position. It is recommended that you press the center stud using one finger, as this ensures that you apply the required gentle pressure on the brick.
Sometimes, this front piece of brick may not click into place as is expected, or may simply not seem to fit right. If this is the case, then do a double check for steps 284 and 285. The main reason for these issues is usually a mistake made when fitting the pieces during these two steps.
Therefore, ensure that each single piece in steps 284 and 284 has clicked into its exact position, as is shown in the instruction manual. Correcting any brick positioning mistakes made should allow for the cockpit bricks to click into place, leading to the successful building of this tough step.
6.) Get Just Enough People to Help You
Every person who has successfully completed building the large Millennium Falcon Lego kit will say that having other people help you build is a mixed blessing. How so? Consider both the positive and negative aspects of building this kit with other people.
On a positive note, having people help you build the Falcon Lego kit can be really beneficial. You will have someone to prepare the pieces of bricks to use in your next step. This can help to save you a lot of time, which you would have otherwise spent preparing the bricks yourself. Therefore, including people in your building can contribute to your finishing up your building project quite faster.
On the negative note, adding a high number people to your building project can prove to be more disastrous than advantageous. For instance, one of your idle helpers may decide to start building a few pages ahead, with the intention of speeding up the building process. However, jumping ahead would not really speed up the building project, but would only work to lag down the entire project, even making it a fail.
Therefore, only get enough people to help you build the Millennium Falcon Lego kit. Two people are enough to help you out, while three or more people are considered too many. Having one or two people to help you out will indeed be a useful resource in your project.
7.) Track Your Mistakes
Even the most skilled builders makes mistakes, so, don’t beat yourself up when you make mistakes in your Falcon Lego building kit. Mistakes are bound to happen, and they can result from the silliest things, such as misreading the instructions.
Also, with all the pages available in the instruction manual, it is not an odd thing to realize that you skipped one or several steps while building. Sometimes, you may not even realize that you made a mistake, until it is time to attach the structure to the spaceship and then it just doesn’t fit!
When such happens, the wisest thing to do would be to identify where you went wrong. Tracking down where you made a mistake may not be that easy, but a careful consideration can help you do so. When you track these mistakes, note down which steps you made each of them.
Despite the fact that doing so can take plenty of time, tracking down mistakes can help you avoid making these again. And, when you avoid mistakes, you will be able to successfully complete your Millennium Falcon Lego building kit.
8.) Track Your Progress
Completing a single section of the Millennium Falcon Lego kit is a great achievement. So, keep track of these mile-markers and use them to track your progress. Tracking your progress while building this kit can do a lot to boost your motivation. Even when you make mistakes, tracking your progress can help you to stay motivated on your project. And, only can you successfully complete your Millennium Falcon Lego building kit if you don’t give up.
9.) Give Yourself Time
Building the Millennium Falcon Lego kit is not a project that can take minutes or just 1-2 hours. The building experts who spent the fastest time building this kit recorded a minimum time of 20-24 hours.
So, give yourself enough time to build your Falcon Lego. Remember that the main purpose of this project is to have fun at it. Therefore, take your time, and enjoy building your kit. Giving yourself ample time to work on your kit will help to eliminate any mistakes associated with doing things in a rush, such that you can build your Falcon Lego successfully.
10.) Mount the Kit on a Stand
Having thousands of different brick pieces, the Millennium Falcon Lego building kit is quite a massive set. Even the very first set of bag holds a massive set. When the entire footprint of the kit is laid on the floor, it can prove to be too daunting for a person. Therefore, it is a wise thing to mount the kit on a stand. Mounting it on a stand works to reduce the footprint of the massive set, such that it is no longer daunting.
The stand on which you mount your building kit should be one that is very sturdy. A good mounting stand that you can use is the Effermans stand. This type of stand does a fantastic job in reducing the footprint of the kit, and also offers a very firm support to the kit. It is also long lasting, and can hold the completed Millennium Falcon Lego kit even for years.
Alternatively, you can use some glass coffee tables which offer similar sturdiness. Or, if your apartment is quite small and limited in space, you can go for a stand that takes up minimal space, such as against the wall, or on a shelf. A good example of such a space-saving stand is the Wicked Brick stand.
The Millennium Falcon Lego building kit is quite a pricey item. But, the fun and exciting challenge that this game offers makes all the costs worth it. Get yourself, or a loved one, a gift of a Falcon Lego building kit, and you will all be in for a real treat!
Questions And Answers
How Many Lego Pieces In The Millennium Falcon?
The answer to this question depends on which Lego building kit you’re referring to. The largest kit, #75252 has a whopping 7,541 Lego pieces. Its been said that, non stop, it should take about 8 hours to complete. The second largest kit is LEGO Star Wars Solo: A Star Wars Story Kessel Run Millennium Falcon 75212 Building Kit. This popular kit comes with 1,414 Lego pieces ready to put together. The third largest is the LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon 75257 Starship Model Building Kit and Minifigures with 1,351 pieces.
How Big Is The Lego Millennium Falcon?
The answer to this question depends on which Lego building kit you’re referring to. The largest kit, #75252 8 inches (21cm) high, 33 inches (84cm) long and 22 inches (56cm) wide. The second largest kit is LEGO Star Wars Solo: A Star Wars Story Kessel Run Millennium Falcon 75212 Building Kit is 4 inches (11cm) high, 18 inches (48cm) long and 11 inches (30cm) wide. The third largest is the LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon 75257 Starship Model Building Kit and Mini figures measuring 5-inch (14cm) high, 17-inch (44cm) long and 12-inch (32cm) wide.
How To Display The Lego Millennium Falcon?
The Lego Millennium Falcon when put together looks great anywhere: on a desk, on a display table even hanging on wires in your bedroom. But there are Lego display stands made to showcase your finished kit. Click here to see some Lego displays stands for your finished products.