There are nothing like riding in a go kart. The breeze hitting your face, the wind through your hair coupled with your imagination – like you’re a competitor in the Indianapolis 500 cruising your way to yet another win! But of course, you’re doing in the comfort of your backyard or on your local street. But the feeling is amazing. With just the right amount of room for your go kart to feel like part of you. You almost feel one with the ground as your cruise over its bumps and grass. Check out these go karts we’ve found and no doubt you will be able to experience they joy.
Best Go Karts For Adults
Best Go Karts
Go Kart ScooterX Sport Kart Go Cart 196cc 6.5hp
The Go Kart ScooterX is one of the fastest karts in the market today, which earns it the name Sport Cart. It is mainly designed for use by children and adults in the advanced level. Therefore, beginners (those in the entry level), as well as children under the age of 13, are not encouraged to use the Go Kart ScooterX.
The Kart has a maximum speed of 30-40 mph. It has an average weight of 175 lbs, and can support a maximum weight limit of 250 lbs. This kart can be used either on or lightly off the road. The tubular steel used to make the frame of the kart guarantees its high durability.
The steering wheel is designed with a butterfly shape, which adds some style to the entire structure. More so, on the kart’s steering wheel are the throttle and brake. Both the throttle and brake systems are designed in such a way that they can only be controlled manually (by hand).
Also, the Kart includes a very powerful and long lasting engine, which uses pump gas to run. In order to start the engine, the driver has to pull a cord built near the steering wheel. Since the engine functions by using pump gas, this eliminates the need for oil mixing, as is required in most of the other Go Karts.
The rear end of the Go Kart ScooterX is built with a dual coil over suspension. This dual coil consists of 4 inches of travel. The clutch of this Go Kart is also automatic, while the entire Kart structure consists of knobby tires of 13 inches. The automatic clutch and several knobby tires make using the kart even easier.
- 196cc 4 stroke Gas Engine - This engine runs on pump gas, no oil mixing necessary. Engine puts out around 6.5hp. This is our most powerful go kart motor.
- 13" off road tires- All 4 tires have a nice knobby tread for light off road use. Can also be used on smooth road surfaces
- Top Speed 40-45 mph- Kart can go even faster with upgrades.
- Pull Start- Engine starts by pulling a cord.
- Warranty- This Kart comes with a 30 day warranty and free lifetime tech support!
Segway Ninebot Electric GoKart Drift Kit
The Segway Ninebot Go Kart is a very unique type of kart. Its uniqueness is due to the fact that it is the only kart in the market with the ability to drift. The kart is designed with both a foot brake and a handbrake. This mechanical handbrake is what gives the kart its ability to drift. The handbrake also makes it possible to stop the kart abruptly.
This particular Go Kart also features very high speeds, which users can challenge themselves with. It includes a very fast initial acceleration and sprint, ranging between 0 and 20 km/hr ( which is equal to 0 to 12 mph).
Assembling of the Segway Ninebot Go Kart is a very simple process. And, it is not just the assembling process which is easy, but also the riding activity. All that the user is required to do is to simply strap on the kart, then make adjustments to fit their height. The user is then ready to take off.
With this Go kart, safety is guaranteed. The kart is built with a double braking system, which includes the handbrake and the foot brake. If the electronic brake malfunctions, the user can then apply the hand brake. This ensures more safety while driving.
Furthermore, the Segway Ninebot Go Kart is designed with a two layered impact, for enhanced protection of the kart. The most external part of the kart is coated with a plastic layer, which absorbs energy when collisions occur. Absorption of collision energy reduces the impact force on the kart. The innermost layer includes a steel main beam, which increases the strength of the kart body. An high body strength helps to prevent any deformations of the kart.
The best part about this kart is that it is very convenient and portable. The Kart can be easily collapsed to fit into the car trunk. Its portability and collapsible nature also makes it very easy to store, even in tight spaces.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S (sold separately) to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. Small Racer for Adults, Big Toy for Children.
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2.1:1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety.
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3”to 6’5” tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Vehicle size: After extension (Max status): 54×32×24 in (1383×822×600 mm); before extension (Min status): 40×32×18 in (1004×822×459 mm)
- Portable Design: Collapsible for convenient portability, the Ninebot Gokart Kit fits in the trunk of most cars so you can bring it wherever you want to ride! Please note: Requires purchase of Segway miniPRO or Ninebot S.
- Warranty: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
Coleman Powersports Off Road Go Kart, Gas Powered
The Coleman Powersports Go kart is a very secure type of cart. It is designed with a bolstered seat, which keeps the user safely strapped behind the steering wheel. The included padded roll cage also enhances the security and durability of the kart. More so, the kart includes a kill switch, which makes it possible to quickly and easily turn off the kart.
Like its name suggests, this kart is mainly designed for off road use. It is built with a very powerful engine, 196cc, 6.5 HP, which provides enough power to ride over even rough trails and for longer time periods. The engine can be easily started by simply pulling a cord, and is designed with the latest technologies and materials, giving it its high power.
The high durability of the Coleman Powersports Go Kart is unquestionable. This kart is built tough, with large sized tires and a roll cage which is built using heavy-duty metal. Its tough nature makes it possible to withstand all tough trails and weather conditions, such that it lasts for many years. The kart can support a maximum weight of 400 lbs.
The large sized tires of the kart have a low pressure, which ensures that even rugged terrains provide a smooth and soft ride. Also, the seats of the kart are built with soft pads, which add to its comfortability. These seats include storage racks, where the user can keep their essential must-have items.
- POWERFUL and EFFICIENT: The fully automatic 4 stroke OHV 1 cylinder engine with 196cc/6. 5hp, will power you through the trails all day with plenty of muscle while still being fuel efficient
- EASY and SMOOTH: The easy pull start operation and torque converter CVT system makes this the ideal go cart for any driver. Low-pressure tires provide a soft, smooth ride even on rugged terrain
- SECURE: The four-point safety harness will keep you locked in safely behind the wheel and the heavy-duty padded roll cage gives extra security.
- The padded seats comfortably seats two with a storage rack. A kill switch ensures a quick and easy power off while the hydraulic foot-operated disc brakes provides reliable stopping.
- FUN FOR ALL: With a load capacity of 400 pounds and a top speed of 15 mph, this Go Kart is perfect for everyone 13 plus
TrailMaster MINI XRX Kart Blue
The TrailMaster MINI XRX Go kart is a similar version of the MINI XRS. The only difference between these two versions is that the TrailMaster MINI XRX has an higher upgrade compared with the MINI XRS.
Just like its name suggests, the blue TrailMaster MINI XRX is quite a small sized Go Kart. It is mainly designed for young riders with the age range of 6 to 9 years. The kart also includes a very powerful engine of 163cc and 5.5 HP. More so, the user has total control of the speed, and can easily adjust the speeds using the control system included.
Unlike the MINI XRS, the TrailMaster MINI XRX has some high technology upgrades not included in the former. For example, the MINI XRX can be started electronically. If this fails, there is a pull start backup, which can be used as an alternative. Also, this kart design is built with a speed governor, which makes it possible to control the speed.
For added safety, the seats of the TrailMaster MINI XRX include safety belts. These belts strap the young drivers safely on their seats, and ensure a safe driving experience. The maximum weight that can be supported by this Go kart is 400 lbs.