5 Best Reviewed Foldable Double Strollers
Children are a gift. And the more children you have, the more gifts you have! And wonderfully there are a plethora of accessories for your precious gifts. Whether its toys or clothes or anything else there are a number of stores and websites that can help you with their care and support.
And when it comes to transporting your loved ones there are also a lot of options. For those that have two young ones a double stroller is a wonderful way to take them with you in your travels. But a foldable double stroller is better. Stroller can take up a lot of space, but when going on buses, planes or even into buildings a foldable stroller is best. And there are a variety of double stroller types: There are tandem double strollers (side by side), there are front facing double strollers and there are even caboose types that allow one child to stand (which they love). We’ve curated the best reviewed folding double strollers for your perusal. Please enjoy.
Best Reviewed Foldable Double Strollers
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite Double Stroller
- The lightest weight, most compact, and maneuverable double stroller available allows your older child to sit and stand on the rear platform or bench seat. 22 lbs
- 2 year warranty is 4 times longer than the Baby Trend Sit and Stand warranty and 2 times longer than the Graco Ready2Grow warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed. Features three point harness in rear bench seat
- Includes Parent Organizer and a Universal Car Seat Adapter that fits most major brands. Check the Joovy website for the most recent list. Never allow a rear seated child to use the canopy as a hand hold
- New rear seat canopy extension protects the rear seated child. Also compatible with the Caboose Rear Seat that adds a full size, forward facing rear seat (if your older child is still too young to stand)
- Older children LOVE to ride on the Caboose. It makes them feel more grown up and allows them to step on and off the stroller by themselves (your back will thank you)
Evenflo Minno Double Stroller
- Lightweight & Versatile: This compact, lightweight tandem stroller weighs just under 26 pounds with a 27 inch width that allows it to fit through any standard door, and accommodates children up to 45 pounds (90 pounds total)
- Compact & Convenient: Designed with convenience in mind, this stroller offers a unique one-hand, self standing fold allowing your other hand to be free to attend to your children ; Dimensions Folded: 15.75 W x 16.75 D x 41.5 H (inches) ; Dimensions Unfolded: 25 W x 26.75 D x 41.5 H (inches)
- Cushioned Ride for Your Toddler: The Minno Double features a front wheel suspension and swivel lock wheels to provide your children or infants with a smooth and comfortable ride, while also making it easy to push
- Flexible & Comfortable: Equipped with a independent, multi-position reclining seat and a two position foot rest, this stroller maximizes your investment by adapting to the size and weight of your infants throughout their early life
- Other Luxurious Features: Parent flex cup holder for drinks, oversized canopy with extended visor to protect from the elements, generous storage basket with rear access for carrying toys, food or blankets, and comfort angled handle bars
Jeep Scout Foldable Double Stroller
- Extendable canopies with sun visors; Five-point safety harness with soft shoulder pads and reflective material that ensures you and your children can be seen at night; Meets Disney size requirements
- Multi-position reclining seat Parent cup holder Abundant storage includes double rear canopy bags
- 5.5 Inches wheels with front swivel and suspension system Lightweight design that fits through standard 30Inches wide doors
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.4 Inches D x 29.9 Inches W x 37 Inches H; Folded dimensions: 13Inches X 11.2Inches x 42.1 Inches
- Product weight: 18.30 pounds. JPMA certified; meets or exceeds and ASTM and applicable CPSC standards;Gender:Unisex
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
- Accommodates up to 2 children sitting in stroller seats, up to 2 in infant car seats,(sold separately) or one sitting and one standing
- Stroller allows your older child to stand on the rear platform or sit on the rear seat. Features two removable cup holders
- Accepts one or two infant car seats (sold separately) and accommodates all Baby Trend Infant Car Seats and select models from other brands to create a travel system
- Stroller accommodates 2 children up to 50 pounds each. Front/Back Seat: Sit upright unassisted ~ 50 lbs or 40 Inch. Jump Seat: 2 1/2 years ~ 50 lbs
- Large basket, and compact fold for easy transport and storage
Kolcraft Cloud Compact Double Umbrella Stroller
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & MANEUVERABLE] -- Weighs only 21lbs so you can travel light and nimble with two children. The width of this stroller fully assembled is 31 inches which should allow this stroller to roll through any standard door smoothly. Maximum Child Weight: 35 lbs per seat (70 lbs total).
- [EASY FOLD] -- Quick and compact umbrella fold for portability and easy travel. Folded dimensions: 13 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches (L x W x H)
- [EXPANDABLE CANOPY] -- Expandable, independent canopies with visor extensions and rear hood for extra UV coverage.
- [INDEPENDENTLY RECLINING SEAT] -- Convenient independently reclining seats with padded 3-point safety harness. (Seats recline separately)
- [ROLL-UP SEAT BACKS] - Cool climate seat backs roll-up for maximum air flow in warm weather.
How To Select The Best Double Stroller For Your Needs
When choosing a double stroller there are a number of things that need to be taken into consideration.
Weight – Many of the double strollers out there are jam packed with gadgets. This can cause increase the weight of your stroller. This may not be a problem with pushing it down the street, but when folded and it needs to be lifted up some stairs or lifted and moved through a tight area, usually with one hand, the weight will be a factor
Compactness – Depending on your needs, a compact stroller may fit the bill. So it will be important to find the most compact double stroller when folded. Designers haven’t gotten very creative with they way they design modern strollers. Some fold up so much that they are up to third smaller in depth than when open. This is a great benefit when it comes to traveling and storage of your stroller.
Durability – Like a car your stroller needs to be durable. Unless you try them out first, it is hard to know how durable your stroller will be. But that where reading the reviews of other buyers help immensely.
Modular – Many strollers do more than just provide a way to push your babies down the street. Some also come with child seats (in some cases, an extra purchase) so you can easily put your children into your car.
Activity Ready – Are you a jogger? Then look for a double stroller that also allows you to jog with your babies. These strollers have wheels and handles that work perfectly with the active parent.