Best All In One Computers With Touch Screen
Best All In One Computers With Touchscreen
HP 24-inch All-in-One Computer, Intel Core i5-8250U, 12GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 With Touchscreen
If you are switching to an all-in-one computer because of the simplified look and tidiness, this beautiful but powerful HP 24-f0060 is a good choice. The overall look and feel of this all-in-one computer are quite appealing, with a classic white finish. The design team took great care in detailing this beauty, with a very thin bezel, which makes the display almost edgeless.
On specifics, the monitor is a touchscreen which allows you to do more with your hand. From surfing the internet to playing games, or editing videos, the 23.8″ diagonal widescreen with a 1920×1080 Full High Definition 10-point multi-touch IPS display gives you total control over your activities, therefore increasing your efficiency and productivity.
The computer is powered by an 8th Generation intel® Core™ i5-8250U Quad-core processor which clocks a speed of 1.6-GHz, which gives you a smooth and glitch-free user interaction, and also offering you a seamless switch between your task, all tailored to give you an overall efficiency. This beastly beauty has an exclusive 1 Terabyte Hard drive to store all your files and still gives you enough room to have everything you need on your PC. The speed of your computer is further increased with a powerful 8 GB DDR4 RAM with 2400 MHz memory speed and 4GB Graphics card to handle your videos and games.
The PC is also equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, built-in DVD-Writer, 3-in-1 media card reader, Webcam, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse.
• The computer is very fast and it handles most operation with ease.
• The price of this machine is quite fair and affordable.
• 12GB of system memory is generous.
• The USB ports are at the center back of the computer, which makes it difficult to access.
• The user often complain of a buzzing (ignorable) noise emanating from the stand of the computer
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor, quad-core, 1.60GHz.
- Monitor: 10-point touch-enabled 23.8 inch Diagonal widescreen FHD (1920x1080) IPS WLED-backlit micro-edge monitor.
- Memory: 12 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB).
- Hard Drive: 1 TB 7200Rpm SATA.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home.
Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 520-24AST 23.8in All-in-One Desktop Computer (AMD A12-9720P 2.7GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD) With Touchscreen
Black is the real beauty. The elegantly designed Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 520-24AST all-in-one computer will surely stand out in any settings with its premium look, be it in your work corner at home or on the office desk at work. And if you’re looking for an all in one computer with touchscreen you’ve found a good and sturdy one. The sleek steel base design of the computer adds to the whole elegance, unique feel of the setup.
The all-in-one desktop computer features a 1920 x 1080p Full HD screen firmly placed with a very thin bevel that almost tricks the brain into thinking the display is edgeless. The display is touch-capacitive, with a 10-point multi-touch touchscreen display which makes navigation, editing, and all the regular screen activities less hassle. Have absolute control over your computer with the touch of your fingers.
Under the sleek design is a 7th Generation AMD A12-9720P processor with a frequency base of 2.7 GHz, coupled with a built-in Radeon R7 graphics, both synchronized to offer you the harnessed power of the speed of your PC. This all-in-one computer offers users a 1 TB Hard drive which is big enough to serve most average users. But should in case the storage is not enough, additional storage solutions can be connected via the USB ports and the SD Media card reader. The Lenovo Ideacentre also features an 8GB DDR4 SDRAM to give you a smooth and user-friendly interface. The PC also features a built-in optical drive, WI-FI, and a retractable Webcam.
• Fast and powerful
• easy to setup
• No optical drive
• Users often complained of poor customer support from Lenovo
- PROCESSOR: 7th Generation AMD A12-9720P, 2.7GHz base frequency. For users who value crisp, reliable performance out-of-the-box, with built-in Radeon R7 graphics so you don't need a discrete graphics card.
- MULTITASK EFFORTLESSLY: 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking. High-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- STORAGE: The Lenovo is equipped with a respectable 1 TB HDD @ 7200 RPM. Should you need more space, you can connect additional storage solutions using its multiple USB ports as well as its SD media card reader.
- DISPLAY: Full HD (1920 x 1080) near-edgeless display. And with a 10-point multitouch display, it's even easier to scroll through footage, pause, and zoom in on the best clips. Best of all, no messy fingerprints to ruin your perfect view thanks to the matte finish on the display.
- HIDEAWAY CAMERA: Webcam fright. The IdeaCentre AIO 520 alleviates that fear - with a convenient pop-up webcam. Press to release it when you need it, and simply push it back in place when you're done, and want guaranteed privacy. Working from home just got better.
Dell Inspiron All-in-One 23.8″ FHD Anti-Glare Touchscreen High-Performance Desktop | Intel Quad Core i7-8700T 2.4GHz | 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD
The thin bevel monitor design is becoming the standard these days, and Dell is leading the industry in that regards too. The Dell Inspiron all-in-one computer is finished in a premium-looking black style, with the silver DELL trademark adding a touch of class to the overall design. The user is first greeted with a wide 23.8″ 1920 x 1080p Full HD anti-glare touchscreen-enabled display, with the powerful Intel UHD Graphics 630 doing the dirty work beneath the screen.
Beyond the beauty that meets the eye, this beautiful computer from DELL clocks an impressive 2.4GHz processing speed all thanks to the patented 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700T Quad-core Processor, which can still be turbo-boosted to up to 2.64GHz. Dell is also offering an overall 16GB DDR4 RAM at an impeccable price. Well, a powerful processor and smooth user interface such as the one offered in this all-in-one computer definitely needs a large RAM – an equally large storage option. Which is why this quite affordable DELL Inspiron offers a 1 TB Hard disk drive plus an extra 512GB Solid State Drive to give you enough room to store practically everything without compromising on the speed of your computer. Dell is not leaving any stone untouched in this all in one computer with touchscreen, you get the best connectivity options too – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB Ports, Audio Jack, and 3-in-1 media card.
• Thanks to the 512GB SSD, the computer is very fast and powerful
• Anti-glare screen
• Amazon rating is very impressive, no bad review yet.
• The computer boots up quickly and operates quietly
• It is slightly expensive, compared with computers in its category.
- All-In-One 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare Touchscreen Display, Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700T Quad-core 2.4GHz Processor, Up To 2.64 GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD
- 2 x Powered USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB Type C, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 w/ Power Sharing, 2 x HDMI (1-IN 1-OUT HDMI 1.4), 1 x Combio Headphone/Microphone Jack, Audio Line out, 1 x RJ-45
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 3 in 1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), Webcam
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Include Keyboard & Mouse, 17 lbs, Silver
HP Pavilion 23.8″ FHD IPS Touchscreen WLED-Backlit All-in-One Desktop | Intel Core i5-8400T Six-Core | 16GB RAM | 512GB SSD Boot + 2TB HDD
There is a reason HP is dominating the all-in-one desktop computer market – They always manage to integrate beauty and power, HP does it all the time. A simple, yet the classical design that fits in every interior decoration, with premium engineering materials for durability and rigidity. This HP Pavilion is finished in a blend of black, blizzard white, and grey. It packs a wide 23.8″ Full HD IPS Touchscreen WLED backlit display technology. The black edges around this all in one computer with touchscreen highlight your screen with great detail and a nice viewing experience. The graphics work is handled by an integrated Intel UHD graphics. The superpower is provided by an Intel Core i5-8400T six-core processor with a cache size of 9MB and a massive processing speed of 3.3 GHz. This all-in-one computer handles all your task with a breeze.
With a bigger 16GB DDR4 RAM and a 512GB state-of-the-art SSD Boot, you don’t need to worry before installing an application as your computer can run most software applications in the market today in grand style, without any lagging. We intentionally savored the best for the last, this powerful all-in-one computer packs a BIG 2 Terabyte Hard disk drive – That is big enough to store all your music, pictures, videos, games, backups, applications, and any other things you need to store. You also get everything needed to connect to practically anything; Ethernet, USB Ports, HDMI (IN/OUT), audio jack, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, 3 in 1 Card Reader, and an optical drive.
• The storage capacity is very impressive
• The computer is very fast and powerful
• The review on Amazon is very good, no bad review yet.
• It is very affordable
• The cooling fans make some really slight weird, but ignorable noise
- Intel Core i5-8400T Processor Six-Core (9MB Cache, Up To 3.3 GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD Boot + 2TB HDD
- 23.8" 10-Point Touch-Enabled Diagonal Widescreen Full High-Definition IPS WLED-Backlit Edge-To-Edge Display (1920 X 1080), Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type C, 2 x USB 3.1 Type A, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 X HDMI Out, 1 X HDMI IN, 1x Combio Headphone/Microphone Jack, Integrated Speakers
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, HP Privacy FHD IR Camera, 3 in 1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), DVD-RW
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Include Keyboard & Mouse, 17.2Lbs, HP Finish In Blizzard White
A blend of simplicity with class capped with a touch of elegance! Perhaps the unique design of the base of this all-in-one PC from HP is what stands it out among its peers. The computer is firmly placed on a based and hoisted by two rigid supports.
The monitor offers an immersive 23.8″ Full High Definition with IPS display technology, powered by an integrated intel graphics card. The thick black border around the screen will give you the full concentration to get the best of your productive times.
The intel core i3-6100T processor is more than capable to supply the computing power you need to go by your day to day business activities with relative ease and intuitive user experience, with a processing speed of 3.4 GHz. You also get to enjoy a superb system memory from an 8GB DDR4 SDRAM and a storage capacity of 1000GB.
The touchscreen capability of this HP Pavilion gives you the power to carry out all functions with speed and absolute control. You never can know how fun it is to be with a personal computer that is truly personal until you have an encounter with this all-in-one computer. This is all in one computer with touchscreen gives you more power, more control, more positive outcomes.
• It is best for general home use.
• The price is quite fair.
• It is not powerful enough for graphics-intensive applications.
What are the advantages of an All In One computer with touchscreen vs a desktop computer?
Even though all-in-one computers are like a “superhero” desktop computer, they both share some similarities and dissimilarities and therein lies in the advantages of one over the other.
All all-in-one computers have this amazing design that is always appealing to the eye. Most of the PC manufacturers spend considerable time and energy trying to get the body components for the all-in-one computers cut with extreme precision, and they invest a lot in the design to always highlight the computers with great detailing.
All components in a single design means separate setups, less separate setups mean less components to carry about, and less components to carry about means great portability. All-in-one computers have all their components in a single compartment (usually at the back or the base of the monitor), which makes them relatively easy to carry or move about, compared to their desktop counterparts.
Even though all-in-one desktops still occupies the same space as the monitor of desktop computers, the space of the CPU tower is still a plus, especially in small spaces. The portability of these single-body computers is a great advantage as they can be placed in places where desktops wouldn’t fit in. Their space-saving design also lends a great look to their environment, especially in professional places.
The very practical touchscreen:
Ever since touchscreens came on the scene they’ve been a boon to those using computers for business and play. The majority that use desktop computers continue to be keyboard and mouse users. But for growing number of users touchscreen input provides a more intimate user experience and a more controlled visual experience depending on our need.
Fast-enough computing power:
If we can have laptops that are already challenging the traditional desktop computers in terms of computing power and processor speed, then all-in-one computers should be able to put on even a tougher challenge. All-in-one computers are usually a mix of mobile laptop computers and desktop computers and they surprisingly fast-enough processor power for most uses, such as gaming, business uses, graphics designing, content creation, artistic designs, musical productions, video editing, and even to run some heavy powerful software such as the ones used in 3D-animation, game production, and some design/simulation packages. If you can get a super computing power in smaller package, that counts as an advantage!
With the current trends in the computer world, the all-in-one computers are even more affordable than the desktop computers, all thanks to the advancement in technology which brought the manufacture of cheap, yet powerful micro components.
Are All in One Computer Upgradeable?
The one big downside of all-in-one computers is there upgradeability. These “superhero” desktops are made of a mix of mobile designed system components including processors, drives, and memory. While users of desktop computers can easily bolt down their computers and rip it open with joy to upgrade some of the components of the computer, the all-in-one users cannot do this because of the restricted access to the system components. However, as it is in laptops, the design of the all-in-one allows for the memory to be upgraded. Moreover, there should not be any big reason for a upgrade as most of this beasts comes with enough juice to serve most purposes. Nevertheless, the manufacturers of the all-in-one computers had upgradability in mind while they were designing them, and perhaps that was why all of the all-in-one computers comes with ample USB ports of all types to offer you the chance of tethering to external components. And with the increasing development of high-speed external peripheral connectors such as the USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt, integrating an external component is just a USB away, and your all-in-one baby has been upgraded (for the price of an extra space though).